Nude packing with protection plastic nets for oxygen cylinder
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
40L Welding Oxygen Cylinder
The gas industry relies heavily on cylinders to store and transport gases.
High-pressure gas cylinders – for oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, argon, helium, air etc Manufacture Standard for our oxygen cylinders: GB5099, ISO9809.
The raw material is Seamless Steel Pipe.
Our Seamless Steel Oxygen Cylinders are mainly produced conformity with Standard GB5099, ISO9809 and EN1964. The raw material is either Seamless Steel Pipe or Steel Billet.
Our Seamless Steel Gas Cylinders can be widely used in many fields, such as industry, medical equipment, fire protection and scientific research, for storage and transport of permanent gases and high pressure liquefied gases, such as Oxygen Gas, Carbon Dioxide Gas, Argon Gas, Nitrogen Gas, Helium Gas, Carbon Monoxide Gas, SF6 Gas, N2O gas, Air, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: Nude Packing with upper and lower protection net or nylon bag for Gas Cylinder .
Delivery time: Within 30 days after the receipt of deposit.
Payment term: 30% T/T deposit, 70% T/T against B/L copy. Or 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight.
Oxygen Cylinder Production Flow
1. What is the capacity of the oxygen cylinder you can provide?
From 2.5Liter to 52Liter oxygen cylinder
2. What's your oxygen cylinder manufacture standard?
GB5099, ISO9809-1, ISO9809-3
3. What's your MOQ?
Usually our MOQ is 100pcs cylinders.
4. What's your packing method?
Each cylinder with upper and lower protection plastic nets, or packed by half pp bag
5. What's your delivery time for gas cylinder?
Usually within 25 days after the receipt of confirmed order.
6. What's your payment term?
40% T/T deposit, 60% T/T against B/L copy or 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight
7. Is there any cautions to use gas cylinders?
1) The use and testing of gas cylinder shall be subject to “Safety inspection regulations for gas cylinders” issued by State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision. 2) The gas cylinder shall away from heat and sunlight exposure. The distance from fire should be no less than 10 meter. And it is prohibited to hit the cylinders. 3) It is prohibited to use fire to heat the valve if it was frozen. 4) The nozzle of the gas cylinder was strictly prohibited from oil contamination 5) The gas in the cylinder cannot be entirely exhausted, it would be better to remain not less than 0.040 MPa residual pressure 6) The filling pressure of gas cylinder cannot exceed the prescribed pressure.
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hour.
2. Oxygen Cylinder Color could be painted according to customer's requirements.
3. Valve of Oxygen Cylinder could be changed according to customer's requirements.
4. Customer name could be engraved or painted on Oxygen Cylinder.